Point Comfort is a rare offering of one of the most desired and historical properties on Hamlin Lake. This spectacular property has 438' of frontage with a BRAND NEW STEEL SEAWALL. Offering 180 degree views of the sunrise and the sunset, this home offers lake views from each room. From the private balcony off an upper bedroom to gathering on the large three season porch this home is lakefront listing at its best. The property also includes 13 INCOME PRODUCING BOAT SLIPS and a fish cleaning station. There is also a boat launch on the adjacent township property. Also included is an INCOME PRODUCING DUPLEX. Whether as a year-around home or your family vacation compound, you will make lasting memories for all generations of family and friends
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Well, Electric Water Heater
1,873 sq. ft
1,873 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,873 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 576 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, Garbage Disposal
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Partial, Dirt
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-In Desk
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Unpaved.
- 3 Season Porch, Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Deeded Beach Access, Water Front, Dock, Guest Quarters, Guesthouse, Extra Storage, Lake. Paved Road, Unpaved Road, Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,450
Median Sold Price $184,950
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Michigan Regional Information Center, LLC