Last Updated: 11/22/2017 5:29 PM
Brick home with a large detached garage. Wood burning stove, hardwood flooring, and two unfinished bedrooms in the basement. Located on a corner lot across from East Elementary. Within walking distance of restaurants, and shopping. HUD HOME SOLD AS IS BY ELECTRONIC BID ONLY. HUD CASE#521-741919 IE (INSURED ESCROW) REPAIR ESCROW $3,000. BIDS DUE BY 09/25/2017 AT 11:59:59 PM CT OR DAILY UNTIL SOLD. FOR CURRENT AVAILABILITY, CHECK HUD'S WEBSITE LISTED IN AGENT REMARKS. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY TO THE EXISTENCE OF MOLD OR RADON GAS IN PROPERTY AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR HARMFUL EFFECTS. BUYER TO VERIFY ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING HOA TRANSFER FEES AND OTHER FEES IF APPLICABLE. Property owners and managers are subject to the federal Fair Housing Act.
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch
3,068 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DSL Available, Natural Gas
- Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Range, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Linoleum
- Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Partial, Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Open Porch, Patio
- Crop Type
- Fruit Crops
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner, Paved Road, Fruit Crops.