This 1905 Queen-Anne Victorian renovated by Round Here Renovations and Carl Mattison Design includes thoughtful modern amenities with classic approach. Step inside and you're greeted with the dark richness of original heart-pines, eleven-foot ceilings & custom touches all around. Features include original pocket doors, judges panelling, coffered ceiling, Kitchen with honed granite and marble counters, designer tile and lighting throughout the house, a master bath to die for, an extra upstairs den, a main floor guest suite, plenty of storage, screened porch, fenced back yard & off-alley parking. Just steps to the Grant Park Farmer's Market, Grant Park Coffee House, Dakota Blue, Grant Central Pizza, Zoo Atlanta & so much more!
Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Victorian, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,260 sq. ft
MH JACKSON JR
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Electric Air Filter, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Living Room.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Parking Pad, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Level
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Garden. Level, Sloped.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area