Opportunity & many possibilities for home office, business location at home, in-law arrangement. This private 5 acre estate setting has a special use permit and is zoned for business! Quality built home w/impressive office addition with fireplace, 9Ft ceilings and plenty of windows allowing the outside to come into this spacious home. The Coach house is just steps from main dwelling and waiting to be finished to your business needs! Home features a master bedroom with private balcony, family room with fireplace and open beam ceiling. Enjoy a spacious sun room with vaulted ceiling and a wall of windows perfect for bird watching and nature lovers. Amazing 5 acre area with stocked pond with a variety of fish and sitting areas. Fresh veggies grown in your garden are always a delight. This property has a large fenced garden area too! May be subdivided!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Aluminum Siding, Brick
3,111 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Storage, Sun Room, Exercise Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room, Other Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Balcony, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 431X262X356X550, 5.0-5.99 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Asphalt, Pond, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $434,945
Median Sold Price $320,000
Days On Site 100
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data