Beautiful Natomas Park Home with access to Pools,Clubhouse,Gym,Cafe,Dance Hall and Ball Room. Kitchen upgraded with GE Advantium Oven Combination,Induction Cook Top,Granite Counter Tops & so much more. Two updated bathrooms. Reconstructed Barnwood floors throughout. A formal dining room,large living room and a sumptuous family room come together to create a fabulous home that will make you the envy of your friends, especially with the pool like s
Single Family, 1 Story
0.23 Acres |Resale Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,191 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
220v Service, Natural Gas, Electric, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Sunken Tub, Tile
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Electric.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Garage, Garage, Attached Carport.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Lap
- Wood Board
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscaped, Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Storm drains, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $340,090
Median sold price $317,000
Days On Market 66
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information