Live the resort lifestyle in the prestigious, private 24 hour guard gated community of Sea Island. Its central Newport Beach location is convenient to world class boating, shopping, entertainment; is a short drive to the airport, and overlooks the signature 17th hole of the NBCC. The community amenities include your choice of 2 pools and spas, 2 tennis courts, and The Club. This highly desirable design with Skylights, balconies and bay windows provides abundant light throughout the home, with no one above or below you. An elegant selection of stone and Travertine flooring flows gracefully throughout the main level including the outdoor patio featuring a private waterfall/spa complementing the indoor outdoor California lifestyle. The open concept dining area overlooks the sunken living room featuring a fireplace with a picture frame to conceal your flat screen TV. The living room is appointed with a wet bar and wine fridge. Adjacent to the living room is a light filled den with bay windows and a powder room. Designer finishes and pull out drawers are enhanced by high end kitchen appliances and a casual dining area. The dramatic backlit Onyx stairway leads to the en-suite bedrooms. The Master bedroom features cathedral ceilings, and a viewing lanai overlooking the greens. Relax in your master bathroom which features a jetted tub, sauna and stylish vanities. The 2 car garage with direct access to the home has stain resistant floors. Seller may consider a lease.
Condo, Multi Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,585 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sea Island - McLain (Siml)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Foyer
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Dryer Connection, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room.
- 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Wet Bar, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $2,350,000
Median sold price $1,850,000
Days On Market 105
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS