Last Updated: 9/21/2017 5:45 AM
Desirable Stonebridge Village Townhome! Prepare to be impressed - this one has it all! The first floor features on open floor plan, stunning two-story foyer, hardwood floors, formal dining room with cathedral ceiling, living room with wood burning fireplace, eat in kitchen, half bath, and a 3 season room that overlooks the yard. The second floor has the master bedroom with his & her closets, full bath with a tub and shower, laundry, two additional bedrooms with closets, and a pull down attic for storage. The lower level is nicely finished with a large family room and bonus room. Other features include a one car attached garage, central AC, gas heating, and a private deck. This well maintained community is nicely landscaped, cat friendly, and located on a small cul-de-sac. Great location - close to shopping, restaurants, highway, and the Mass border.
Condo, 2 Story, Townhouse
1 Full/1 Half
Wood Frame, Brick, Vinyl Siding
Private Sewer System
2,342 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, 100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
POLLARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
TIMBERLANE REGIONAL MIDDLE
TIMBERLANE REGIONAL HIGH SCH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,713 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 629 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Entrance Inside, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Deeded Parking, Garage.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Level.
Route 125 to Old Country Road to Stonebridge. #6 is on the right.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $335,000
Median sold price $282,500
Days On Market 69
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England