Estate offering an opportunity to invest with some sweat equity. This 2BR-2 Bath home is located in the amenity filled Towamensing Trails. Located approximately 90 minutes from both the NYC & Philadelphia Metropolitan areas, the area features attractions for all seasons! The community itself features a 195 Acre Lake, outdoor pool, tennis courts, playground, marina & 24 hour security, The home's upper level features an open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen area as you enter. A large den addition is to the left of this area & to the right, you have two nice sized bedrooms, hall closets & a full bath. The lower level of this home remains mostly unfinished space that is heated, but ready for your own ideas. The home is being sold AS-IS and includes 6 Additional vacant lots.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,518 sq. ft
1,430 Sq. Ft. (approx)
JIM THORPE AREA
Detailed Room Information
- Hobby Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,430 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 88 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Built-In, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Playground, Security, Shed / Utility Building. Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Unpaved Road, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $149,400
Median Sold Price $130,700
Days On Site 151
Sales-List Price 91.8%
SOURCE: Pocono Mountains Association