Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on Whiffletree Lane, this beautiful Colonial is perfect for country living close to all ammenities! Enter into beautiful foyer with formal living room, dining room and half bath off first floor hallway. Relax and enjoy cooking in large kitchen which opens to family room accentuated with brick fireplace and built in bookcases and media center. Master ensuite bedroom with paneled cathedral ceiling is situated for privacy while the second full bathroom with skylight and double sinks offers convenience to the 2 additional 2nd floor bedrooms. Easy access to the highway newly rehabbed Grinnel's Beach, boutique shops and cafes! 60 Whiffletree welcomes you to a comfortable country setting within walking distance of Tiverton Schools. $3000 CREDIT TOWARD CLOSING COSTS.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,257 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,130 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Clapboard, Plaster
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court. Highway Access, Recreation Facility, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $449,000
Median Sold Price $325,000
Days On Site 124
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island