Last Updated: 11/23/2017 5:59 AM
Alaskan-feel inside and out with this A-Frame on a private, 1.45 acre lot. Cottonwood lap siding and a 1,300 sf wraparound deck provide amazing curb appeal. Home features include open, inviting living room with wood stove, cathedral ceiling and a wall of windows. Three levels of living with a daylight basement! The outdoor workshop has a metal roof and 640 sf of work space (main level and loft)
Single Family, Chalet
2,070 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Private Yard. Government Maintained Road, Covenants/Restructions.