Come check out this newly remodeled home in Simpson County! Some updates include Granite in the kitchen, updated floors, new electrical switches, receptacles and covers, some new plumbing fixtures, new faucets and the bathtub drain has been reworked, custom white oak vanity in the bathroom, with room for a double sink to be added if needed. All bedrooms feature walk in closets and are spacious. Absolutely NO CARPET in this home! The covered back porch is screened and is a wonderful place to take your morning coffee as you watch the deer come up and feed in the back yard. If you love country living close in to town then you'll love this location. Only minutes from shopping and entertainment. There is also a storm shelter in the back yard. This one even comes with a cooled and well insulated hobby shop with lean-to covered storage. The refrigerator will remain. Call your favorite real estate agent and schedule your private showing today!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
1,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Metes And Bounds
SIMPSON CENTRAL SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Storage, Mud Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Aluminum Frame, Insulated
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $194,000
Median Sold Price $170,500
Days On Site 119
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Central Mississippi Realtors, Inc.