Saddlehorn- A Unique Equestrian Community to board your horses or just enjoy the beautiful countryside! 2 master suites, a rec room/teenager suite & a 3 car garage! Over 3775 heated sq ft in this 5 Br, 3.5 bath model home that has everything you are looking for! Hardwood & tile flooring, storage galore, 9 ft smooth, vaulted & tray ceilings plus custom custom moldings. Every family enjoys a spacious kitchen & this one will not disappoint! Opening up to the Living Areas, it has an incredible island, new black stainless appliances, double oven, smooth cooktop, granite countertops, tile backsplash & pantry. The vaulted breakfast room and great room w/ fireplace have views of the neighborhood equestrian pastures. The vaulted screened in porch and decking is a family favorite for the awesome sunrises & sunsets. The formal living room and dining room create a space that brings togetherness and is perfect for entertaining family & friends. The master bedroom on the main level features a large walk-in closet, tray ceiling and a full en suite bathroom with high cabinets, double sinks, an oversized shower & separate jetted tub. Follow the wrought iron railing up the main staircase to the 2nd master bedroom suite with a vaulted ceiling, a walk-in closet, an oversized separate shower and a huge corner garden tub. Two additional bedrooms, tons of attic space and a full bath are also upstairs along with a HUGE vaulted bonus room, loft, 5th bedroom & a walk in attic with a convenient separate back staircase. Plenty of parking, 3 car garage, outbuilding & a spacious yard along with an Equestrian Community that offers self care boarding, onsite lessons, arena and trail riding! Convenient to Greenville, Simpsonville, 385 & I-85! Only minutes to shopping & schools! Don't miss this incredible opportunity!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Holding Tank, Septic
3,777 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Saddle Horn, Llc
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Loft, Office
- Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Jetted Tub
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Floored Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch, Screened Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .50 to .99
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Garage, Out Building. Subdivision, Corner, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $228,900
Median Sold Price $184,100
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS