BACK ON THE MARKET! Purchaser's financing fell through! OPEN HOUSE, SUN 1/12 from 1-4PM! Beautiful, Recently Constructed Colonial with Stucco & Stone Exterior, over 5000sqft where you are Greeted by a Gorgeous Two Story Foyer with Travertine Tile. Great Room with Coffered Ceilings and Stacked Stone Fireplace Opening into the Chef's Kitchen. Wider Plank Oak Floors Shine on the Main and Upper Level. Main Level Master Bedroom Suite will Impress with Large Walk-In Closet Space and Stunning Master Bathroom. Four Well Appointed Bedrooms all with En-Suite Bathroom Access on the Upper Level. Large Rec Room Area on the Light & Bright Lower Level Walks Out to Brick Paver Patio has Tons of Possibilities and an additional Wet-Bar Kitchen Area making for an Ideal In-Law/Au Pair Suite using One of the Two Additional Lower Level Bedrooms and Full Bath. Unfinished Storage Area would make for the Perfect Future Wine Cellar. Major Systems include Quality Brands like Carrier and Natural Gas Dual Zone Furnaces and Hot Water Heater make for Affordable Utility Costs. Watch Nature from the Large Deck overlooking Beautiful, Flat, Fully Fenced Half Acre Lot just Minutes from Charming Downtown Clifton with Shops & Restaurants.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
5,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,295 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,915 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $659,000
Median Sold Price $540,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS