Overflowing with charm and character, this historic home abounds with all the details you will love - from crown moulding to gas logs and hardwood floors (no carpet at all!)- there's nothing missing! Adding to the allure of the home are the beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from your front yard - and the Doodle Trail only one block away! Renovations make the master bedroom, with walk-in closet the perfect retreat after a long day. Newer kitchen appliances are already in place to simplify the upcoming holiday gatherings allowing you to spend more time relaxing by the gas-log fireplace sipping on cider or cocoa. . Speaking of gatherings - did you notice the oversized screened pool house? Current owners prefer trampoline fun, but the rounded deck is ready for your above ground pool if preferred. Call today for your showing!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Aluminum/Vinyl, Vinyl Siding
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Shower Only, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Thermal Window
- 1. Gas logs, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Stairs - Fixed, Bookcases, Smooth Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $175,000
Median Sold Price $178,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC