Panoramic views of the Peace River from this elevated home are sure to please. Photos will never accurately depict the views or relay the serenity that one feels while experiencing the natural world of this property. Over 1/2 mile of water across to undeveloped mangrove islands and seasonal rookeries is stunning. Bald eagles, Osprey, Great Horned Owls, Ducks, Heron, Pelicans, Cranes and Roseate Spoonbills, jumping fish and sometimes even dolphins can be seen in an ongoing parade. Over a dozen mature live oak trees, palm and other shade trees, with a touch of Spanish moss and many flowering plants, impart a shaded wonderland. The well-lit boat dock has electric, water, and a remote control boat lift for easy access. No HOA or deed restrictions! The property is fenced and gated. Covered parking for up to 5 vehicles. Hurricane glass protects the lanai, shutters for the remainder. An extra 900 sq. ft. office, lg. workshop, laundry/bath, & lg. storage area below house.
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater
2,524 sq. ft
Yes -5 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Bathroom, Storage, Utility Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Carport Spaces. Underground Parking, Carport.
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, River, Boat Ramp, Boat Lift, Dock.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $290,000
Median sold price $234,000
Days On Market 123
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS