MLS# 14024992 - Built by Taylor Morrison - March completion! ~ The Chelsea is a sunny end unit with thoughtful design features that give this home a luxurious feel. A well-appointed kitchen offers plenty of counterspace, a walk-in pantry, and an island with built-in dishwasher, double sink and bar seating. Large windows frame the open-concept dining and family rooms, allowing natural light to flood the space and provide a bright and airy feel. Upstairs, an impressive master suite features a private sitting area, expansive walk-in closet and double vanity. A large game room separates the master suite from two additional bedrooms and a second full bath with double vanity and tub.
Townhouse, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City, Sep
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Metal, Rock, Stucco
2,191 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Metal, Stucco, Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Metal, Composition
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Security Lighting, Sidewalks. Corner, Curbs Walk, Alley, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $384,990
Median Sold Price $321,900
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.