The Perfect Place to call Home with nice finishes that are recently updated from inside out. New siding with expansive tech decking covered partially with stairs to private feeling level back yard, patio area and a gazebo. Great for those outdoor barbecues. Living area is well lite with natural stone gas fireplace. Kitchen with newer appliance and work space. Sun porch is dual purpose with washer/dryer comb (plus separate laundry downstairs) 2 bedrooms up and 2 on lower level. Fenced yard with lots of parking area. Lower Garage, metal shed and 2 car carport enhance the overall usability. Workshop space in garage. 10 x 24 Boat Slip with lift is just down the road. lots of storage throughout the property. Lakefront but no view, yet great lake lifestyle.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Community Water, Well Shared, Electric
Vinyl, Poured Concrete
Yes - 2 spaces
1,654 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Bedroom(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Fireplace Glass Door, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- No Stairs, Laminate Counter, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Covered, Enclosed Porch
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gazebo, Shed. Country Road, Asphalt, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $242,400
Median Sold Price $240,000
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 92.3%
SOURCE: Xome-Southern Missouri Regional MLS