Dutch Treat. Charming Dutch Colonial only a few short blocks to beach. Gaze at the glistening Deal Lake views from the newly rebuilt rocking chair porch. Step inside to all original character & details still in place including beveled glass paneled front door, hardwood floors w/ inlay, wood burning fireplace, French doors, beamed ceilings, 1st floor office, industrial style kitchen w/ a built in custom breakfast nook, 2 full updated baths,4 large bedrooms & a walk/up attic that can easily be finished. The lower level includes a full large basement w/ walk-out feature and plentiful storage. All this is situated on a lot large enough for an in-ground pool & entertaining, a 2 car garage & plenty of much needed parking. Newer roof. Close to Allenhurst train.Come take a look & fall in love.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Living Room
- Built-Ins, Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Ceramic, Wood
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Thermal Window, Screened
- 1. Ceramic.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, French Doors, Window Blinds, Attic Storage, Attic Walk-up, Built-Ins, 9 Ft + Ceiling Upper Level, Beamed, Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Off Street.
- Wood, Stucco
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water
- Lot Dimensions
- 47 x 150
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Storm Window, Outdoor Lights, Lake. Lake Front, Ocean Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $609,450
Median Sold Price $387,000
Days On Site 107
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS