Last Updated: 11/23/2017 2:43 PM
OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED Don't miss this spacious Cape with expansive fenced yard conveniently located in a "walk to" OPR and Bird Middle school location. Large sunny eat in kitchen with access via slider to 16x20 maintenance free Azek composite deck with vinyl rail. Gather friends on the patio around the built in fire pit on those cool autumn nights. This charming home features a massive front-to-back living room with a cozy fireplace, a well proportioned formal dining room, and a welcoming enclosed front porch. Upstairs the master bedroom features a large closet and plenty of space for your king-sized bed, 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom. Need more space? Finished lower level offers another front-to-back room for working out or hanging out, as well as a separate room currently used as a home office. Plenty of storage in the unfinished basement and bonus walk-up attic! Driveway on Mikayla's way - no backing up onto Washington Street!!
Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heat
2,138 sq. ft
None, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Enclosed Porch, Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Corner, Public Roads, Private Roads, Level.