Pull up to the sprawling corner lot to find serenity and privacy provided by the surrounding woods, a darling pond, and a stately home sitting amongst it all. This home is near PERFECTION. New windows. New roof. New furnace. New AC. Whole house generator. Sprinkler system. Two 80 gal HWT to meet the needs of the two relaxing jacuzzi tubs. New kitchen w/ one french door leading to deck overlooking stunning wooded back drop, and a second door leading to a charming screened porch w/ the same breathtaking views. Fully updated baths. Updated flooring and lighting. 3 car finished garage w/ add'l storage. Finished walkout basement with large workout room, gas FP, and doors leading to paver patio w/ built in fire pit. Excellent for entertaining! The function and flow of this home can't be beat as each room harmoniously flows to the next. Imagine walking out the door of your beautiful new home to find the sprawling Stoney Creek Park in your backyard! Hugger, Hart MS, and Stoney Creek HS.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/3 Half
3,100 sq. ft
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Humidifier, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Basement, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Deck, Porch Covered, Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Corner, Paved Road, Wooded.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and , ©2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $494,900
Median Sold Price $333,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Real Comp