Nestled among the trees is this stately waterfront log home on 1.86 acres. Owner did a great job of keeping natural borders surrounding the home such that privacy is plentiful. The massive stone fireplace takes center stage amid the soaring ceilings of this homes open floorplan, all with views of the lake. The kitchen's granite countertops blend delightfully with the stone backsplash. Owner's suite offers a cozy fireplace, separate closets, and huge walk-in shower. The loft serves as bedroom 3 with views of the lake. Large wrap-around deck overlooks the gently sloping lots large lake-side lawn. Home is supported by an expansive basement with tons of room for storage or workshop. The dock has a sitting area, floating dock, and jet-ski port.
Single Family, Log
Community Water, Public Water Service
2,498 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven, Range/Oven Free Standing, Range
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, No Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Dock, Gutters. Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $194,900
Median Sold Price $199,000
Days On Site 39
Sales-List Price 81.2%
SOURCE: SCCMLS: Columbia Consolidated