Nestled on a beautiful cul-de-sac behind the guarded gates of Trilogy, this distinctive Maurea residence presents a pool-sized homesite and stylish upgrades. Extending approx. 1,359 s.f., the 2 bedroom, 2 bath home displays volume ceilings, a great room with fireplace and built-in entertainment center, a casual dining area, and an open kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, large peninsula counter with bar seating, a walk-in pantry, and a full complement of appliances, including a gas cooktop, oven and microwave. Ceiling fans are featured throughout, and high-speed data wiring, an interior laundry room, and attached 2-car garage provide added convenience with built in racks and swamp cooler. Elegance reigns in a master suite with walk-in closet, linen cabinetry, and a sitting area with oversized bay window. Both the master suite and the main living area offer access to a large patio with custom cover, ceiling fans, and separate patio area with gas fire ring.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater
1,359 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Barbeque, Microwave Built-In, Oven
- Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- Gas logs, Gas Burning, Great Room, Fireplace.
- Guard At Gate, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Breakfast Bar, Unfurnished, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Direct Garage Access, Side by Side.
- Sprinkler System
- Tile, Concrete
- Lot View
- Mountain, Peek-A-Boo View, View
- Lot Level-Flat
- Block, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Front Yard, Landscaped, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Private Street, Cul-De-Sac, Senior Community, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Sport Court, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $662,000
Median Sold Price $437,000
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: cacdar-r - California Desert Association