Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:31 PM
Modern 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home has white Shaker kitchen cabinets, gleaming black granite counter tops, wide dark hardwood floors. Gas fireplace with gorgeous natural stone surround flanked by built-in bookcases in family room. Gas heating & cooking. Appliances, HVAC & water heater new in 2016. Side entry garage. Backs to trees. Howard County Schools. Minutes from I-95, BW Pkwy, Rt-100,Rt. 1 & 695.
Single Family, Traditional, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorsey Family Homes
Fiber Optics, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Tub-2+ Person, Dual Sinks, Rough-in Bath
- Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Insert, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped. Partial Wood.
Take MD-100 to US-1 N/Washington Blvd. Proceed north 2.2 miles - make slight right turn onto Old Washington Rd. Proceed .8 miles -turn right onto Hanover Road. Proceed .33 miles to destination on left
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $415,990
Median sold price $384,990
Days On Market 110
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS