Enjoy classic cul-de-sac living at this bright Forster Ranch home in San Clemente. Scenic views are offered from the front and backyards of the home, which has only one adjacent neighbor and proudly displays American Colonial-inspired architecture, an old fashioned raised and covered front porch, a long driveway for extra guest parking, and an attached 2-car garage with built-in storage. A light and bright split-level floorplan extends approximately 1,600 square feet and offers a downstairs living room with backyard access, a custom fireplace warmed office/bonus room with sliding barn door, and an open kitchen and dining area detailed with white cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, and an adjacent deck with stairs to the backyard below. Two bedrooms, a full bath and a laundry area are featured downstairs, and upstairs awaits a spacious master suite with covered view deck, walk-in closet, soaking tub, and a separate shower. Fresh paint adorns the interior, and laminate wood-look plank flooring adds a touch of elegance throughout. Relax and entertain in a large backyard with lawn, raised vegetable garden beds, a fireplace, covered patio and outdoor shower. Nestled among San Clemente’s beautiful coastal hills, Forster Ranch offers a beach close, master planned setting centered around a sprawling community park with swimming pool, spa, adolescents’ pool, clubhouse, picnic areas with BBQs, sports fields and lighted tennis courts.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Bonus Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas Burning, Raised Hearth.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer Hook Ups, Fire Sprinklers, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Side by Side.
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Wood Decking
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Park
- Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage Area. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Sport Court
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,219,000
Median sold price $975,000
Days On Market 90
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS