Enjoy the privacy you desire with neighborhood living in the FOXCREEK community! Almost an acre lot, surrounded by mature trees, on a cul-de-sac street, within walking distance to the pool, you have the best of both worlds. This beautiful brick front home features a 2 story foyer, hardwood floors throughout the 1st floor, an office/study with french doors, formal dining room with tray ceiling, spacious living room with gas fireplace, morning room with natural light and plantation blinds, laundry room, guest bath, and an amazing kitchen. The kitchen features granite counter tops, tile backsplash, HUGE island, recessed lighting, stainless appliances, and pantry. On the 2nd floor you will find the Master Bedroom measuring 30x24. Accessed by double doors this space is carpeted, features a sitting area, his and her closets with built in organizing systems, and a beautiful ensuite private bath. Master bath boasts dual vanities, a large garden tub, shower and separate toilet room with utility closet. 3 more carpeted, spacious bedrooms (with great closet space) and a dedicated hall bath to share finish out the 2nd floor. Finished 3rd floor, measures 41x13, provides several great options.
Single Family, 2+ Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
3,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, French Doors, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dead End Street, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $417,450
Median sold price $380,215
Days On Market 142
Sales-List Price 101.7%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS