Check out this detached garage! Welcome home to this spacious ranch with new carpet and paint through out! Large front porch with a peaceful view! Complete with a huge bonus room for playroom, office or whatever you need! The master suite has a big walk in closet and a separate shower/tub in the master bath. House is tucked privately on a 3+ acre wooded lot well off the road but also provides an open yard with a large fenced in portion that could be used as a dog pen or garden area. The two level detached garage would be great for an apartment, workshop or just great storage. Conveniently located to McDonough, Covington and Jackson. A lot of extra space at a great price, don't miss out on this one!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,922 sq. ft
1,922 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,922 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Handicapped Access.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted, Handicapped Access, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Street Parking, 2 Car Garage, Parking Pad.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 2-5 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dog Run, Out Building, Workshop. Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,900
Median Sold Price $213,762
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)