This spacious custom built home has 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a heated in-ground pool. The main level has hardwood floors in the formal dining room, with ceiling light cove; the large living room; and great room, with a wet bar and fireplace. The large eat-in kitchen is tiled and opens into the great room. Possible in-law suite on first floor. The second level has new windows, and has 4 bedrooms with 3 fully remodeled bathrooms. The main bedroom has 2 walk-in closets and surround sound. The approx. 2,000 sf finished basement also has surround sound, a wet bar, pool room, full bathroom and another great room with plenty of closet space. Laundry room on main floor. Newer roof (2010) This home has phone accessed, property-wide surveillance cameras.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
3,984 sq. ft
Upper Moreland Township
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,984 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Monitor System, Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Heated, Child safety fence, Filtered, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 114.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $330,110
Median Sold Price $291,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS