You will love coming home to this gracious colonial inspired home on the St Johns River. Stately columns grace the covered front porch which leads to the spacious foyer with circular staircase and marble floors. Straight ahead is the living room with fireplace, wood floors and French doors that open to the lawn and the river. The family room, also with fireplace is open to the kitchen and breakfast rooms. A study, dining room and downstairs bedroom and bath complete the first floor. Upstairs are the master bedroom, and two other bedrooms along with a very large bonus room over the garage. Built in 1988 by Browdy & Browdy. New roof in 2014, foam insulation in 2015. Three car courtyard-entry garage and spacious grounds with pool and dock complete the picture of your new home!
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
6,182 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Zoned Energy, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Library
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Bedroom, Living Room, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 140W X 642
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Seawall/Bulkhead. City Road, Asphalt, Regular, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $229,000
Median sold price $185,000
Days On Market 100
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS