Own one of only 69 homes within the gates at Palomar at Pacific Highlands Ranch by Toll Brothers. Contemporary design features dual staircase in soaring 2-story foyer with 10ft glass entry door surrounded by a wall of glass that creates a dramatic entrance for this home! The open concept Kitchen with Wolf appliances opens into the Great Room with fireplace. A multi-panel stacking door system off the Great Room and Dining areas lead to the expansive covered outdoor living area. A spacious second floor bonus room offers plenty of space for entertaining! Upgraded low voltage and lighting packages, stained cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors are included! Personalize with your choice of countertops, flooring and more!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
6,104 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Dual
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Zone, Hot Water Circulator.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated Window, Screened
- Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Controlled Access, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Coffered Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Unfurnished, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Private.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Concrete, Covered, Deck, Patio, Slab, Wrap-around Porch
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $675,000
Median Sold Price $606,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS