Beautiful Custom built Wheeler home on 1.05 acre 3/2/2. This home is well maintained and is waiting, for a new family. It has a large Master bedroom which is spacious with 2 walk in closets. The two guest bedrooms are roomy with walk in closets. Garage has a large storage closet and there is a large large shed in the back. Tastefully landscaped with an full RV hook up. Enlarged porch (493 sq ft) has AC/heat and vinyl windows (easy glass window conversion). A perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee and relax after a day of golf, or on the water. It features an eat in kitchen, a living room and a family room with cozy fireplace converted to gas, indoor laundry. Kensington Ests, is a great area for morning walks, biking, and living the good life. It's a beautiful subdivision, and close to shopping & is very quiet, and if you have a Motor home, Boat, or Camper you'll have it all. The backyard is like a park like setting and is by far the place to enjoy home ownership for many years.
Single Family, Ranch
3,014 sq. ft
Citrus Hills - Kensington Estates
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Hood, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Gas Fireplace, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Wood Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Country Road, Acreage, Irregular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $254,950
Median Sold Price $168,000
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Realtors Association of Citrus County