Truly a Gem! Feels Like Home and says welcome as soon as you step inside. Former Model Home. Loaded with Upgrades! This home boast stunning appointments such as coffered ceiling, roped tray ceiling, 9 ft plus ceilings, deluxe trim package, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, tile back-splash and so much more! This lovely floor plan flows with grace and beauty inviting you every step of the way! Step-less entry and kitchen level garage. Split bedroom plan with three bedrooms on main level and two more bedrooms upstairs with suite and Jack and Jill bathroom. Gorgeous curb appeal and beautifully manicured lawn. Bask in this private fenced back yard with hot-tub and lush landscaping. Convenient to shopping, parks, dining and interstate. Must see this jewel!
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
2,368 sq. ft
Camden Village At Stillwood Farms
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Rear Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Guest Parking.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Shopping, Garden. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service