Custom built home built in 2016 from a complete demo of the original 1980s home. Custom inlay entry leads to Hunters dream Trophy room with Beetle Kill T&G walls, Birch hardwood flooring, 4 stool wet bar, hammered copper sink and gun/safe room. Main level gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances, granite dish sink, 6 stool breakfast bar and rustic hickory soft close cabinetry, Â½ bath with 100 year old cedar countertop, Family Room with Birch hardwood flooring. Upper level includes Master bedroom with office and 2 private decks, 5 piece master bath with double headed oversized shower, water closet and soaking tub and walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms, 13x12 bonus room, one full bath and one 4 piece bath. Unfinished basement for recreation and storage. Landscaped for outdoor entertaining and easy maintenance with flagstone patios, flower and shrub beds and sprinkler system. Seamless metal roof, 10 zone HW baseboard heating system and LED lighting throughout.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
5,215 sq. ft
4,685 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cripple Creek-Victor Re-1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,156 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,059 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Propane, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Partial, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Updated, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Frame
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Gentle Slope, Mountain, Gravel Road, Horse Property, Mountains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $397,625
Median sold price $284,500
Days On Market 85
Sales-List Price 97.4%