Last Updated: 11/22/2017 4:29 AM
Immediately feel welcome in this Jamesville contemporary. Built with distinction in mind, this home features soaring vaulted ceilings, impressive floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace and spacious rooms throughout. Hardwood floors, warm wood trim and forested views create an âœaway-from-it-allâ feel. The open eat-in kitchen with oversized center island invites everyone to gather, but the roomy back deck and private, fenced yard will entice guests to linger outdoors. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths (including the spa-like master), and plenty of versatility with an additional detached 2-car, for a total of 4 bays. This home is the complete package with just a quick drive to downtown Syracuse amenities and Drumlins for golf and tennis and major highways for easy commute.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Water , Public Water Service
3,357 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office
- Master Bathroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Rough-in Bath
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven Built-in, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close to Bus Line.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line