Sit on the porch and enjoy all this cozy street has to offer...neighbors walking their pets, just stopping by to say hello; active and vibrant neighborhood with people genuinely excited to be out and about! Inside; the perfect combination of classic charm and updated bliss provides move-in ready abilities. Cuddle up on the couch next to the fireplace, pamper guests with a home cooked meal, head out back for your low maintenance backyard oasis. Updated kitchen with newer appliances, the perfect space for cooking up a storm, don't miss the huge pantry! Upstairs, three bedrooms await, with custom bathroom and the perfect little patio for sipping coffee in the morning, or enjoying a glass of wine for the sunset. Guest lounge, flex space, playroom extravaganza...the options are endless in the basement, complete with a steam shower and fully updated bathroom. This Wash Park Victorian truly has it all.
Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,313 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington Park West
2,163 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,542 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 771 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Insert, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cable Available, Updated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Hot Tub.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $520,000
Median Sold Price $405,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.5%