Spacious home on a large lot with a shop! The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, walk out basement, covered patio, 3 car attached garage and a detached oversized one car garage that makes a wonderful shop. The open layout is perfect for family gatherings or entertaining. You will notice the beautiful two sided stone fireplace as you enter the home. The blower on the fireplace will heat the home nicely this winter. The kitchen features a large eating bar with storage cabinets, stainless steel appliances, updated backsplash and countertops. The large living room is sunken and has an amazing wooden ceiling. The master bedroom has a nice deck and attached bathroom with a shower. The basement has a very large family room, office and bedroom with walk out access to the front yard. The home has a new furnace, deck, windows and doors. Enjoy the summer in the privacy fenced backyard that backs up to Chisholm Creek!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Water Softener, Private Water Service
2,539 sq. ft
Wichita School District (Usd 259
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Kitchen, Wood-burning, Two-Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Out Building. Corner, Unpaved Road, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS