NEW SEPTIC SYSTEM INSTALLED AND READY FOR NEW OWNER. Welcome home to this well-maintained home situated on 5 acres in the East Penn School District. This charming home has been freshly painted with resurfaced wood floors throughout most of the first floor. The open floor plan provides flexibility for your personal living and entertaining needs. The remodeled cherry cabinet kitchen is the main focal point of the first floor and features an oversized granite top center island, tile backsplash, a hammered copper sink, and endless cabinet space with a prep area. A 22 x 20 family room addition is located in the rear of the home with access to the deck overlooking the In-Ground Pool and beautiful rolling hills/partially wooded lot. A full bathroom is located on the main level off of the laundry area & garage for added convenience. The second floor contains a large master bedroom with a remodeled master bathroom and four additional bedrooms with another remodeled full hall bathroom. The fully finished walk-out basement features a large Rec Room, a functional 2nd Kitchen, a 6th Bdrm. or private office and a 4th full bath. Perfect in-law suite or for the returning college student get away. This home has it all! Be in the country and still have easy access to major highways, hospitals, schools, and shopping.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,839 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Formal, Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,839 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $475,000
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS