Your new home search has ended. Updated/remodeled Ocoee 4/2 is now listed and actively seeking a new owner. You will appreciate the freshly sodded front yard and the newly installed low e thermal windows as you enter the front door of your new home. Rich hardwood flooring, fresh paint and crown molding greets you as enter the roomy living room. The master bedroom with newly installed tile flooring & roomy master closet is right off the living room. The master bath features warm tiles and new fixtures. Your eyes will be drawn to the dream kitchen which features 42" solid wood cabinets, new stainless appliances, wonderful granite counter tops with a stone backsplash and fabulous tile flooring. Your excitement will continue as you exit the kitchen /dining area through the French doors to the huge covered lanai and screened pool. Imagine entertaining friend or family around the pool or enjoying the fire pit area next to the pool. Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 are located on the opposite end of the home. All of the auxiliary bedrooms feature large closets and tile flooring. Bath 2 has also been completely redone and features a great tub/shower with new fixtures and inviting tile. Fresh exterior paint gives the home an inviting feel and the automatic irrigation system will keep your new yard lush and green. You will appreciate the home's convenient proximity to schools, shopping, parks and major highways. call your Realtor to schedule a showing today. WELCOME HOME!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
1,624 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Bathroom, Utility Room, Attic
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- French Door, Thermal Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Screen Enclosed, Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Sidewalks, Street Lights. In City, Public Transport, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,745
Median Sold Price $261,345
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS