Welcome to this charming home. The front exterior is a beautiful Philadelphia field stone that gives a foretaste of the craftsmanship displayed inside. The first floor has large spacious rooms that lead to an open concept kitchen and dining room. The chef's kitchen provides ample cabinet space, all new appliances, and a new granite counter tops with a breakfast bar. The first floor has recessed lighting, and crown molding through out as well as all newly refinished floors. The second floor has a large master bedroom with 2 closets and recessed lighting. The bathroom is large and includes a standing shower and tub. The finished basement is perfect for entertaining or a 4th bedroom and offers an additional 1/2 bath. This home has all new electrical wiring, new windows and new lighting fixtures. The back has a garage and off street parking. This home is convenient to transportation, shopping and the neighborhood library is across the street. Don't miss the opportunity to view this home!
Townhouse, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
1,472 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
The School District Of Philadelphia
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 272 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Stone
- Slate, Rubber
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 16.08 x 100.50
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS