Custom built beauty less than 15 minutes to downtown Asheville. Abundance of natural light fills the home, cathedral ceilings, open floor plan with 2 beds & 3 full baths on main level. Perched on gently sloping, private 2-acre lot that sits above the road, the property has long range views of Craggy mountains & a peaceful setting that is both wooded and open. Pella windows. Eat-in kitchen offers quartz countertops, center island & breakfast nook with French doors leading to covered porch & views. Master suite with French doors leading to deck with views & bath with heated floor & fireplace. Long range views are the centerpiece of the great room, complimented by the stacked stone fireplace framed by custom built-ins. The lower level is open & bright with 10 ft. ceilings, fireplace, large living area & additional 2 beds and 1 bath. Oversized 3-car garage is 23' x 39' with extra wide bay doors. The driveway has plenty of turn-a-round room & additional guest parking. See features list.
Single Family, 1 Story
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding
4,807 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
CHARLES D OWEN
CHARLES D OWEN
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- pantry walk-in
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,954 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Asphalt, Garage, Driveway.
- Fiber Cement
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Community Maintenance, Level, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $250,000
Median Sold Price $235,250
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS