Last Updated: 11/21/2017 1:55 PM
At the end of a tree-lined road, find this quiet neighborhood nestled among mature trees and flowering landscape. The curb appeal of this ranch style home is refreshing and the interior is delightful. Compare a columned dining room with a full view of the inviting great room, an enhanced kitchen with richly stained cabinets and granite counters plus the privacy of a split bedroom plan. How about a game of pool in the lower level rec room with adjoining 4th BR and spa bathroom? This is it!!!!
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,872 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Exercise Room
- Split Plan
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Hall
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Drive Under/Built-In, Side/Rear.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 123x129x121x133, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Tennis Unlighted. Corner, Other, Community Maintenance.