Enjoy living in this lovingly cared for Cape Cod in Lancaster County's premier gated golf course community, Bent Creek. Enter into the oversized foyer with 22 foot vaulted ceilings, a parlor to your left, formal dining room to your right and a loft (with half bath) above. Relax on the covered brick terrace, catch up with friends in the open family room or play a game with the kids in the finished basement. This open floor plan and custom kitchen is an entertainer's delight! Enjoy getting ready in your oversized custom closet and master bath. With almost 5000 sq.ft. of beautifully finished living space, this home offers something for everyone. This picturesque corner lot Cape Cod, with oversized front door and the quintessential white picket fence, welcomes you home!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,356 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,156 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Poured
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Stucco, Frame
- Brick, Patio, Roof Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $380,000
Median sold price $262,000
Days On Market 98
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS