New on the Market! Beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath 1458 sqft pool home in Pomona. It is close to Cal Poly and Mt Sac Colleges , and is close to the 71, 57 and 210 freeways, making for a great location and very commuter friendly. Outside the home has palm trees with their own irrigation drip, beautiful wrought iron and decorative brick gate. Inside you have a very spacious kitchen with decorative tile flooring, very nice cabinets with glass inlays. The living/dining area has a gas fireplace with new paint and wood flooring . There are also built in arches that have built in lighting to hold decorative items to highlight the space. The bedrooms all have new paint , and new wood flooring. There is a Master Bedroom with it’s own sliding door to the backyard and pool. The bathrooms are full bathrooms with one in the hallway with tile shower and walls, as well as the bathroom in the Master Bedroom. The home has Heating and AC, so no matter the weather conditions , this home is very accommodating! The backyard has entrances on both sides of the home with an attached patio making it ideal for entertaining . The garage has laundry hookups , and has un permitted conversion inside done by previous owner that can be knocked down easily as they left the garage door components intact to make the garage functional again. This house is situated in a nice neighborhood and expected to go fast . Home is being sold in As-Is Condition.
Single Family, Traditional
Gas Water Heater
1,458 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Counter Top - Formica
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Garage, Street Parking.
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk.