Last Updated: 11/20/2017 5:59 AM
see the 3D Immersion Tour. Beautiful 38 acre Equestrian Estate in Palmer, Alaska 6500 sqft home with cherry wood flooring. Property includes a 5,400 sqft heated 8 stall barn + 76x250 riding arena and attached corral (plus on and off property trails) - all in a visually beautiful and protected setting an hour from Anchorage. Concrete block foundation is a solid pour.
Single Family, Other
6,549 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Mother In-Law Quarters
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Landscaped, Mother In-Law Quarters, Private Yard. Cliff/Bluff Site, Dedicated Road, Horse Property.