LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! Walk to the train, nearby shopping, restaurants! Close to Abington/N.Abington center, parks, churches, ESSENTIAL SERVICES! This 1950âs QUALITY Constructed Oversized Cape has updated EXPANDED COUNTRY KITCHEN, CUSTOM CABINETS, FRENCH DOORS leading to a large deck and private back yard! All appliances included! LARGE FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM with 2 Large Closets! HARDWOOD FLOORS Throughout the DR, LR and BR's under carpet! HUGE LIVING ROOM with TENNESSEE GRANITE enhanced FIREPLACE! Separate DINING ROOM with Bay Window overlooking the back yard! FINISHED FAMILY ROOM/OFFICE in basement with rough plumbing for a 3rd bath! Plenty of ATTIC SPACE or 4th possible bedroom on the 2nd floor! This beautiful home can be yours with just some cosmetic updating! MAKE YOUR MOVE for the NEW YEAR! PERFECT HOME FOR 1ST TIME BUYERS as well as BUYERS looking to DOWNSIZE to main floor living!! SELLER is MOTIVATED! Has NEW HOME ready to go! Call now for your PERSONAL showing!!
Single Family, Cape Cod
1 Full/1 Half
1,756 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Area, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Oil. Baseboard, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Public Roads, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $350,000
Median Sold Price $351,500
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)