Live the fabulous Lake Lanier lifestyle in this beautiful home in the St. Michaels Bay swim/tennis/lake community! Option to purchase a premier 12x24 covered boat slip w/power and water in the sold out community dock. This Sonoma floorplan has been extensively upgraded. The chefâs kitchen opens to bright and inviting great room w/hardwood floors and stacked stone fireplace. Walk out to the screened porch and deck overlooking the privacy of the large, flat backyard. Master suite is expansive w/trey ceiling and his/hers closets. Huge master bath features a custom double shower, separate vanities, soaking tub, and high-end finishes. Secondary bedrooms have raised ceilings, walk-in closets, and private or J&J bathrooms. 3-car garage and full unfinished basement.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
St Michaels Bay
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, pantry walk-in
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Dock - 1 Slip , Physical Fit Facilities, Satellite Dish. Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $345,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service