Under Construction. Under Construction:The Jubilee is an incredibly spacious home with over 2913 square feet of living space. This open plan layout contains 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study and a 3-car garage. A roomy entryway opens into an exceptionally designed home. The formal dining room is an intimate space for family meals. As you enter the kitchen, a large walk-in pantry provides you with ample storage space, and beautiful cabinets line the wall. A center island features double sinks with an extra space for seating. The gourmet kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances and is the ideal space for anyone who enjoys being in the kitchen. Included in the kitchen area is a cozy cafÃ© eating area, great for casual dining. Sliding glass doors along the back of the home opens up to a spacious lanai and outdoor living space. The master suite resides on its own side of the house and features a beautiful master bath, a full walk-in closet, and a tub for ultimate relaxation. In the heart of the home, a study awaits a home office or additional seating area, and the laundry room is conveniently accessible from the three-car garage.
Single Family, 1 Story
Reclaimed Irrigation Water, Public Water Service
Block, Stone, Stucco
2,913 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
M/I Homes Of Sarasota
Cable TV, Electric service available, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- Tile, Carpet, Brick
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pest Guard System, Open Floor Plan, Solid Surface Counter, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Private Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $420,000
Median Sold Price $287,000
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)