Urban farmhouse design featuring open concept living on large pool-sized lot. Premium location, shaded by mature oak trees. Property offers ten foot ceilings downstairs, nine foot ceilings upstairs. First floor features large family room, spacious eat in kitchen with stainless steel Thermador appliances and a great kitchen quartz island. First level includes spacious study, two dining areas, guest suite with pool bath. Upstairs features master suite with wet room, oversize separate his, hers built-in dressers, large media room, three large childrens' bedrooms. House features high efficiency HVAC, tankless water heater, foam insulation throughout, pier and beam construction. Outdoor fireplace on back patio.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, City
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Stucco, Metal
4,416 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV
- Central Heat, Wine Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Metal, Stucco, Brick, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Metal, Composition
- Lot Dimensions
- 60x135, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Alley, Concrete Road, Interior lot, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $280,965
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.