This is the Rare Opportunity you have been waiting for in your next home or Investment property. The home is owned by a licensed contractor and has been completely Renovated in the last 6 years. All work has been done with permits. You can see the pride of ownership right away from the fenced in front yard all the way to the covered rear deck. The lower level Features a finished In-Law suite complete with a 2nd Kitchen, Full Bathroom, and 3rd bedroom. Important Features of the Home Include: Water Heater installed last week, Roof just silver coated, Newer Kitchen cabinets with Granite and Stainless Appliances, Very Large Covered Deck, Gated Driveway for Secure Parking, Hardwood Floors throughout, Alarm System, Newer Windows, Updated Bathrooms, Updated Electric and Plumbing, plus a lot more. Located 15 minutes to Center City on the west end of Tacony and steps to Mayfair. Any and all offers are due Monday night, April 1st and will be reviewed the following day. OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, March 31st from 12 to 3.
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,330 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
The School District Of Philadelphia
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 928 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 402 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 16.12 x 85.00
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,000
Median Sold Price $199,999
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS