Last Updated: 11/17/2017 9:38 PM
Now available in the Stone Farm Estates, over 55 community: This desirable middle unit of the last triplex on the right before the cul-de-sac. It has an open floor plan with the kitchen and dining room areas separated by an island counter/breakfast bar. A half-wall separates the vaulted living room with a propane fireplace and sliders to an outside deck which has a gas hook-up for a grill. The master bedroom and living room are facing the woods. The master suite features a walk-in shower, double vanity with a granite countertop, a linen closet, and double clothes closets. The second bedroom with a vaulted ceiling also has its own full bath just outside the bedroom door. A full, dry basement with loads of storage space includes a half bath and a large, carpeted finished area with a closed clothes storage closet, plus plenty of room for a study and a hobby-room, etc. The unit includes an attached 2-car garage plus a level, flat driveway long enough for six cars of guest parking.
2 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
1,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, 200 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Slate, Vinyl, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Wall Unit, Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Insulated Window
- Handicapped Access, Handicapped Equipped.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Handicapped Access, Stone Counter Top, Handicapped Equipped, Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Ground Level Unit.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
M:072.0 B:0040 L:2832.0