Beautiful home in Pine Flats of Mayer, Az. Main house (1373 sqft) has 1 bedroom 2 bath with a screened porch and a private patio off the master bedroom. Large open living room, dining room and kitchen. Great for entertaining and enjoying the views at every turn. Santa Fe style built with 18'' adobe walls to allow a very comfortable temperature with no AC needed. Guest house (est 387 sqft) has 1 bedroom 1 bath with the utility closet holding all the paid for solar operating components and marine batteries. Solar Panel has one stationary and 1 track to optimize functionality. Guest House was previously used as an art studio with views that do not stop. This property has so much to offer you really have to see to appreciate. Please see attached documents with a brief bullet point of upgrades.
Site Built, 1 Story
LP Gas Water Heater, Well Private
1,760 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan, Master Bedroom on Main
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Solar, Propane, Wood. Wall Unit, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Stucco, Adobe
- Covered, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Gentle Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Shed, Stable, Workshop, Greenhouse. Gentle Slope, Borders Public Owned Land, Rural, County Road Maintenance, Private Road Maintenance, Country Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $159,900
Median Sold Price $127,500
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 95.2%
SOURCE: Prescott Area AOR, Inc.